Experience 1 Year
We are recruiting for a passionate Unqualified/Level 2 Nursery Practitioner for our client based in W6, Fulham Reach.
This is a permanent, full-time opportunity working 40 hours a week, offering a salary from £18,000 up to £19,000 depending on qualifications and experience.
Requirements of the Nursery Nurse role are:
- To be enthusiastic about providing high quality childcare
- Work well within a team
- Strong knowledge of 7 areas of learning
- Minimum level 2 in childcare with work experience or relevant degree
- Ability to plan effectively within the EYFS
- Be punctual
- Be well presented
- High level administration skills
- To complete observations
- Excellent communication skills with children’s parents and outside authorities
The Nursery offers:
- Excellent Salaries
- Increasing Holidays
- Excellent Career Progression
- Comprehensive training
Best of all, they have a strong, supportive team who listen to you, well-maintained and exceptionally well-equipped working environments, and a responsive management team.
If you would like to be put forward, please call us 020 3488 5007.
All Nursery Nurse Applicants will be required to have a DBS.
Please send your most up-to-date CV to LB Specialist Recruitment as soon as possible with your childcare certificate and right to work in the UK.
LB Specialist Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
** All internal staff at LB Specialist Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **