Experience 1 Year
We are currently recruiting for a passionate Room Leader for our Client based in W6, Fulham Reach.
They are offering a salary from £20,000 – £22,000 per annum depending on experience.
This position will be working with children aged 0 – 1 years of age.
Permanent and Full Time
LB Specialist Recruitment is working with our client who are recruiting for a Nursery Room Leader. This role is perfect for someone who is caring, happy, is driven to develop children, and has experience with this age group.
As a Nursery Room Leader, your room will be over ratio daily to give you time for your keyworker responsibilities whilst keeping a safe, fun, and happy atmosphere.
All of their Nursery Room Leader have access to a large pool of resources, great training, and development as well as long-term progression and regular reviews.
As a Nursery Room Leader, you will be working full time. Hours are 40 hours a week over 5 days on split shifts.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training, and experience to be a Nursery Room Leader:
• NVQ Level 3 Childcare qualification or equivalent
• Have experience working with children in a childcare setting
• Experience as a keyworker/Understanding of keyworker systems
• Excellent rates of pay, benefits and ongoing support, and career development.
Your day-to-day tasks would include as a Nursery Room Leader:
- Taking care of key children.
- Responsibility of keeping your practitioners on track.
- Liaising with more senior members of staff.
- Setting up, planning and performing activities.
- Performing observations on key children and analysing their development
- Liaising with room leaders and senior members of staff in the nursery
- Having to perform risk assessments on equipment and the areas within the nursery to ensure maximum safety.
- To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
- To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
- To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with your team reflective of the EYFS
- To work in partnership with the parents and provide good communication with them.
- Ensure confidentiality at all times
- Having lots of fun!
Our client is offering immediate interviews so please confirm the dates you are available.
If you would like to be put forward please call us 020 3488 5007
All Room Leader Applicants will be required to have a DBS.
Please send your most up-to-date CV to LB Specialist Recruitment as soon as possible with your child care certificate and right to work in the UK.
LB Specialist Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
** All internal staff at LB Specialist Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **