Experience 1 Year
Nursery Third in Charge
Permanent and Full Time, 40 hours a week
Nursery Third in Charge Salary: £21,000 – £25,000 per annum.
An excellent Nursery setting based in SW4 are looking for a Third-in-Charge to join their team. With dedicated rooms for all age ranges in which each room reflects the seven areas of learning, as prescribed in the Early Years Foundation Stage. All of our facilities are designed to be accessible to every child. Nursery also has a large stimulating outdoor play area, state of the art learning equipment and resources and a sensory room.
Nursery Third In charge duties:
- Experience working with children 3 months to 5 years
- Understanding of the EYFS Framework
- Experience of planning, observing and carrying out exciting activities with children based around their interests
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
- Overseeing the smooth running and high quality practice within the room
- Supporting the Nursery Manager and Deputy Manager in times of need, which may include office related duties and opening/closing of the nursery
The skills Set & Experience:
- Over 1 year experience in a supervisory or leading role. (DESIRABLE)
- Minimum of 2 years occupational experience in a nursery setting. (ESSENTIAL)
- Qualifications in childcare to a Level 3.
- Committed to your own career development.
- A commitment and dedication to delivering exceptional childcare.
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this role please apply today or call on 020 3488 5007.
Job Type: Permanent & Full-time
Our client is offering immediate interviews so please confirm the dates you are available.
All Third in Charge Applicants will be required to have a DBS.
Please send your most up to date CV to LB Specialist Recruitment as soon as possible with your child care certificate and right to work in the UK or call us on 020 3488 5007.
LB Specialist Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
** All internal staff at LB Specialist Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **