Experience 1 Year
Do you love children?
Dedicated to child development?
Able to remain calm with 3 children screaming at the same time?
Would you like to work where you feel part of team and loved by children?
We are looking for talented people to join our clients Nursery. They have a clear vision and focused on child development.
Nursery Nurse Level 3 based in E4, offering a salary of £17,000 – £20,000 per annum depending on experience.
Do you have the following qualifications?
- NVQ Level 3 Childcare qualification or equivalent
• Have experience working with children in a childcare setting
• Experience as a keyworker/Understanding of keyworker systems
• Excellent rates of pay, benefits and on-going support and career development.
Your day-to-day tasks would include:
- Taking care of key children.
- Setting up, planning and performing activities.
- Performing observations on key children and analysing their development.
- Liaising with room leaders and senior members of staff in the nursery.
- Having to perform risk assessments on equipment.
- To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education.
- To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment.
- To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with your team reflective of the EYFS.
- To work in partnership with the parents and provide good communication with them.
- Ensure confidentiality at all times.
- Read the same story over and over again with enthusiasm.
- Sing out of tune to the latest nursery rhymes.
- Pretend to eat play dough like it’s the best meal you have ever had.
- Give cuddles on demand.
Working hours Monday to Friday split over set shifts covering 40 hours plus
A supportive, friendly environment focussed on your success
Our client is offering immediate interviews so please confirm the dates you are available.
All Nursery Nurse Applicants will be required to have a DBS.
Please send your most up to date CV to LB Specialist Recruitment as soon as possible with your child care certificate and right to work in the UK.
LB Specialist Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
** All internal staff at LB Specialist Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **