Experience 1 Year
Our client is recruiting for an outstanding Nursery Manager to join their 39 place nursery in London Bridge.
As Early Years providers our belief is deeply rooted in everything we do and we are incredibly proud to offer our bespoke approach to childcare.
We have passion, give support and nurture. Our values are at the heart of everything we do to prepare the next generation and we strive to pass on the warmth and family love and dedication to our extended families and children.
At the nursery we are a multicultural team from many different backgrounds which enables us to bring our international diversity into one and become a family. We also believe we are all raising the future together, and through this we become a family.
We are looking for an exceptional positive, ambitious and passionate Manager who shares our vision of being the best early years provider and on delivering outstanding care and education. As well as being an exceptional team leader who will inspire our team through an amazing journey with us.
– achieving and maintaining the highest standard of care
– full accountability for recruitment and training
– outstanding education knowledge in every aspect of nursery life
– leading and managing 10-12 team members
– Deliver on the job training, guidance and support to the team
– Build and maintain excellent relationships with parents
– Be responsible for all planning and logistics, running the nursery routine, managing sufficient ratios
– Risk assess the nursery through the day, every day, and actioning; maintaining and critically assessing all policies, procedures and practice to drive improvements
They are looking for a manager who goes beyond and above to push us to be better for the families, children and the team in our nursery.
Salaries and Benefits:
– £35-40k annual salary
– additional Ofsted Outstanding bonus
– Up to 28 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) to start (rises with length of service)
– Refer a friend bonus
– Promotion and career opportunities in a growing company
– Team parties and celebrations
– 10 days full sick pay, 7 days compassionate leave
– Paid overtime and training
Experience and Qualification:
- Nursery Manager: 2 years (Preferred)
- Degree in Early Years Education
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£40,000.00 per year